According to her family, Rodriguez is a 16-year-old junior at Houston Highland High School. Her funeral will be held at the La Paz Memorial Funeral Home in Houston on Saturday.
“Dancing is where her passion lies, and now she is dancing, the pearl gate to heaven,” according to a verified GoFundMe account created by her family.
“This is not a concert; this is a fight for survival,” attendee Jeffrey Schmidt told CNN.
The authorities have not announced the cause of death of the victim and said it may take several weeks. At the same time, investigations into how the fatal population surged are still ongoing.
On Friday, attorney Ben Crump and the Houston Lawyers Union announced that they represented more than 200 victims who participated in the festival and had filed more than 90 lawsuits against the promoter Live Nation and others involved in the fatal incident in Harris County Civil Court.
“Some of the victims have suffered catastrophic injuries,” said Kremp, who asked to continue praying for his 9-year-old client EB, who is still in a coma.
Houston officials pointed out that the artist and others involved in the incident were responsible for the chaos that night.
Scott has stated that he did not know what happened to the crowd during the filming-he disputed the description of his responsibilities in the tragedy by city officials.
New details appear
Although there are multiple accounts that the most serious population surge occurred around 9pm Central Time in the United States, red flags emerged earlier in the day.
According to a handwritten log obtained by CNN on Friday, shortly after starting at 9 am on November 5th, the audience had already breached the main entrance.
The log shows that at least eight violations will be reported throughout the day. By 5:05 pm, 3,000 to 5,000 “unscanned” concert audiences entered the venue.
The log shows that several participants were injured in the morning and afternoon and were taken to the hospital. Shortly before 5 pm, the Houston Police Department reported a stage of “dangerous crowd conditions.”
According to the diary that did not specify the type of treatment, more than 260 people had been treated 8 minutes before Scott took the stage at 9pm. The entry at 9:18 p.m. pointed out “crush injury.”
Less than half an hour after Scott’s performance, the log wrote: “All this has become real.”
The police report said that at 9:33 pm, “many people trampled and passed out in front of the stage”. Soon after, a police operator reported five 911 calls about “coma in the crowd. Reports of possible cardiopulmonary resuscitation.”
The log shows that a mass casualty incident was reported at 9:52 in the evening. From 10 pm to 11:40 pm, 17 people have been taken to the hospital, and at least 6 of them suffered cardiac arrest.
Funeral services planned for the victims
According to notices issued by family members and various funeral homes, at least two funerals have been held, and more funerals will be arranged next week.
Another brother Mirza Ammar Baig (Mirza Ammar Baig) said that the Danes plan to buy a house for their parents before the end of the month.
“It’s unbearable. It’s unspeakable,” he said of his brother’s death. “I am an older brother, but he is an older brother to me. He led the family in a direction that I cannot do in any other way… I wake up but I can’t hear his voice, touch him, kiss him, tell him How much we love him, this will never happen again. And the way he leaves this world is more than that.”
CNN’s Keith Allen, Melissa Alonso, Ray Sanchez, Rosa Flores, and Ed Lavandera contributed to this report.
You have to be inform about what is happening in USA go to united states news to see more.