Huang Renxun, President and CEO of Nvidia, delivered a speech during the Mobile World Congress Americas event held in Los Angeles on October 21, 2019.
Patrick T. Fallon | Bloomberg | Getty Images
(This article was first sent to members of the CNBC Investment Club with Jim Cramer. To get real-time updates in your inbox, Subscribe here.)
I am looking at November 22, 2021:
- Atlantic Equities launches Salesforce.com (CRM) as a purchase Someone told me that business is very good…May be worth re-examining the working day, it does have a great quarter
- Atlantic Stock Corporation upgrades Adobe (ADBE)… I was told once again that these people are doing well
- Rent the Runway (RENT)…All analysts started reporting IPOs with a buy rating…Really? ——Compared with traditional clothing companies, all these clothing IPOs have failed. What a dangerous scene this is
- Will Monster (MNST) merge with Constellation (STZ)? … A powerful combination, because the presence of constellations in convenience stores is not strong
- Electric car hangover… Are they rising too much?
- Nvidia (NVDA) is really powerful… Same as Roblox (RBLX)… This is all about the whole universe, I am a believer… Focus
- Vonage (VG) received a bid of $21 from Ericsson. Consumer platform
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI)…Truist lowered its target price from $101 to $74… Analysts say the CEO change is coming
- ETSY… Needham’s $265 target rises to $325…Analysts say the company promotes retention and frequency…
- OTLY…Not the way to play with plant milk…Last week’s results were not satisfactory
- Microsoft (MSFT)… A market value of $2.6 trillion… IT spending continues to grow due to cyber security
- GlobalFoundries (GFS)… Right place right time…Obtained a target price of US$88 at Bank of America…Strong competitive advantage, manufacturing scale and differentiated technology
- Bank of America adjusted the price target of the auto industry…Ford (F) fell from US$20 to US$22…but Magna International (MGA) fell from US$127 to US$113…Ferrari (RACE) fell from US$275 300 USD
- Holiday number… JPMorgan Chase said it was the best in ten years…In November, it has risen to 85% to 90% of the pre-epidemic level…
The CNBC Investment Club is now the official location of my charitable trust. Here, you can see every move we do for the portfolio and gain my market insight before anyone else. The Charitable Trust and my work are no longer affiliated with Action Alerts Plus in any way.
As a subscriber to the CNBC Investment Club with Jim Cramer, you will receive transaction reminders before Jim makes a transaction. Normally, Jim waits 45 minutes after sending a transaction alert before buying or selling the stocks in his charitable trust portfolio. If the trade alert is sent before the market opens, Jim will wait 5 minutes after the market opens before executing the trade. If the trading alert is issued for less than 45 minutes during the trading day, Jim will execute the trade 5 minutes before the market closes. If Jim talked about a stock on CNBC TV, he would wait 72 hours after issuing a trade alert before executing the trade. Please see here for the investment disclaimer.
(Jim Cramer’s charitable trust long-term CRM, NVDA, F)
If you want to know more about business please go to https://updatednews24.com/category/business/